We are looking for a skilled Software Engineer for our office in Berlin.
You will work on the world's leading cross-platform C++ framework, where you will contribute to developing solutions that make life easy for application and embedded developers.
- are curious and creative
- want to write robust and maintainable code in modern C++
- care about software design, architecture, and good APIs
- enjoy solving problems, both independently and by collaborating with your colleagues
- are not afraid to work on large code bases
- know your way around Windows, Linux, or macOS, and you want your code to work on many different platforms
- have a focus on quality - keywords are continuous integration, testing and code reviews
- can communicate effectively in English, both in writing and face-to-face
- are comfortable working with publicly available code
- now a bit of Qt or QML already
- have experience with open source communities and development
We offer you
- a family friendly, diverse, sociable workplace where learning is valued
- flexible hours, that focus on work/life balance
- 30 days of holiday, public transportation ticket and additional perks
- nice office space
- a collaborative and inclusive work environment
- great colleagues from many parts of the world
We would like to know more about you. Tell us about your skills, strengths and knowledge. If possible, share some code. But even more importantly: Tell us about yourself. Our team would be happy to meet you, tell more about the position and introduce our dynamic, but relaxed working style. To learn more about us, visit www.qt.io
or check our Instagram account @theqtcompany
... due to COVID-19
- Most of the people are currently working from home, because we are following state advise regarding public exposure.
- We have monthly updates regarding the situation, and we will notify you when we go back to the office.
- During the on-site interview, we have a set of regulations to protect each other, and be safe during your visit (if state's regulation allow your visit).