As a Senior Customer Success Manager, you will partner with our customers to continuously drive business value and realization through adoption and deep business relationships. Part product expert and part business partner, our Customer Success Managers are primarily focused on expanding the use of Qt Company within existing accounts.
You’ll work closely with customers to discover their technical challenges and business objectives, while aligning Qt Company to help achieve their corporate goals. To accomplish this, you will create strategic customer success plans for each customer, identifying areas to improve the use of Qt Company, and uncovering new uses for our product to expand accounts. You will also work with Account Executives to advise prospective customers on the best way to launch Qt Company within their company.
The best candidate for this role is customer-obsessed, collaborative, and agile. Success will require a deep understanding of Qt Company’s platform to increase customer’s time to value and increase expansion opportunities.
What You'll Do
- Meet with customers to understand and document their goals and objectives
- Create success metrics and develop a strategic success plan to achieve the customer goals and objectives with solutions in our platform.
- Communicate the value of Qt Company platform to teams and executives through business reviews
- Identify expansion opportunities in accounts and partner with Account Executives to close expansion deals
- Become a domain expert on Qt Company platform
- Empower customers to be Qt Company product experts and provide training recommendations so their teams can get to market faster with new applications and products
- Track the health of all customers in your portfolio and prioritize activity based on outcomes
- Identify common challenges, proactively suggest improvement to existing processes, and deliver best practices to customers to help deliver maximum value of our products
- Utilize existing customer on-boarding process and work with product marketing to create new on-boarding assets
- Partner with our marketing team to drive customer advocacy activity including references, case studies, meetups, etc
Who You Are
- 3+ years of experience in a customer-facing sale, customer success, professional services, or strategic consulting organization
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer growth, loyalty, and adoption
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience building durable internal and external relationships
- Consistent track record of highly professional customer engagement in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues and escalations
- Ability to listen well and take a thoughtful approach to addressing customer
- Willingness to travel up to 10-15% for customer meetings
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Please note, this is hybrid work model for the Berlin office
- Fluent in English, German is a plus.
You May Also Know (bonus Skills)
- Experience applying technical expertise to improve business outcomes
- Process-focused, with strong problem-solving ability
- Comfortable demonstrating product functionality: ability to provide comprehensive overview of key business use cases
- Thrives in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
The role is based in Germany and is in the Customer Success Team.
We offer a highly international workplace with uniquely skilled people from around the whole world. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
Our culture embraces openness, learning, encouragement, and fun.
Qt Group (Nasdaq Helsinki: QTCOM) is a global software company with a strong presence in more than 70 industries and is the leading independent technology behind millions of devices and applications. Qt is used by major global companies and developers worldwide, and the technology enables its customers to deliver exceptional user experiences and advance their digital transformation initiatives. The company's net sales in year 2020 totaled about 80 MEUR and it employs some 440 people. To learn more, visit http://qt.io.