About the Role
The Qt Company is helping companies to build next generation solutions that change the world in which we work and live, from electronic cars, fast food ordering kiosks, smart appliances and to medical devices that save lives. This is only a small fraction of innovated products companies are building with Qt.
At Qt, we work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our products and solutions, and we live for our customers. You could say we are customer obsessed. As we all have high expectations with our work, a career at Qt means challenging yourself to always be better.
As a member of the EMEA Customer Success team your key focus will be to help Qt’s customers realize business value through effective consulting of our products and services, specifically license support and maintenance renewal as well as subscription conversion. You will serve as the customer’s point of contact for their license base and be responsible for aligning internal resources to ensure a superior customer experience.
· Manage your own customer pool successfully
· Communicate closely and regularly with your customers through online meetings, via phone and email
· Consult customers on renewing the support and maintenance for their license base
· Advise customers on Qt’s subscription model by promoting dedicated programs
· Discover potential license expansions to refer up- and cross selling opportunities to Account Managers
· Interact closely with Account Managers to align on customer strategies and coordinate customer facing communication
· Utilize CRM (Salesforce) to manage your business book and document your progress of your customer engagements
· Academic or similar degree in Business
· 2+ years of relevant experience in Account Management, Customer Success or Sales required, preferably in the technology industry
· Experience with Salesforce is a definite plus
· Strong critical and analytical thinking
· Very good communication and presentation skills
· Independent and confident workstyle
· Eager to learn and improve skillset
· Excellent verbal and written skills in English and German
· Other languages such as Italian, Spanish, French, Swedish or Finnish are a plus
The role is based in Germany and is in the Customer Success Team.
We offer a highly international workplace with uniquely skilled people from around the whole world. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
Our culture embraces openness, learning, encouragement, and fun.
Qt Group (Nasdaq Helsinki: QTCOM) is a global software company with a strong presence in more than 70 industries and is the leading independent technology behind millions of devices and applications. Qt is used by major global companies and developers worldwide, and the technology enables its customers to deliver exceptional user experiences and advance their digital transformation initiatives. The company's net sales in year 2020 totaled about 80 MEUR and it employs some 440 people. To learn more, visit http://qt.io.