Location: Paris, France
The Qt team and Qt technology is helping industries to build next generation solutions for cars, futuristic dashboards for ships, analyse satellite images, visualize meteors, create design with 3D, save lives through medical devices and sense movements with IoT devices. And this is just a start. These are only a fraction of areas where the Qt technology is used.
Qt Group (Nasdaq Helsinki: QTCOM) is a global software company with a strong presence in more than 70 industries and is the leading independent technology behind millions of devices and applications. Qt is used by major global companies and developers worldwide, and the technology enables its customers to deliver exceptional user experiences and advance their digital transformation initiatives. The company’s net sales in year 2020 totalled 79,6 MEUR and it employs +450 people. To learn more, visit http://qt.io.
We are looking for an Account Manager for the market in Italy to join our team in Paris:
- Build relationships with C-Level Engineering Management, Engineering Directors, Product Managers and Project Managers within technical development organizations.
- Prospect new sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential clients via phone and email
- Work closely with sales development reps to qualify inbound leads
- Develop and deliver world-class sales proposals to prospects, target accounts ans existing customers to ensure maximum revenue generation
- Strategize with Regional Director of Sales on target accounts to ensure maximum revenue generation
- Provide pro-active trusted thought leadership to accounts.
- Maintain and keep abreast or ahead of industry trends, products and services, and the competitive posture of the Qt Company
- Submit activity reports and sales forecasts on a weekly basis, keep SFDC up to date
- Exceed annual sales targets
- Build customer intimacy, understand, and map their organization
- Identify and penetrate new accounts: Industrial machines, Medical, Consumer goods, IoT, new technologies
- Demonstrate the ability to build rapport with existing and prospective clients
- Excellent oral, written, interpersonal, organizational and collaboration skills
- Ability to quickly adopt sales related technologies
- Able to sell value over price
- Must be able to work in a fast paced and changing environment
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office products, SalesForce.com
- Familiarity with Software Development tools and Software Development Life Cycle is a plus
- Italian language is a must (professional proficiency C1/C2)
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- 2-3 years technology sales experience
- Sandler Training a plus
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding measurable goal
- Autonomous and organized with effective communication skills, listening, verbal and written.
- Must take initiative and be a proactive member in the sales team.
- Team player with interpersonal skills to work with sales and technical staff in a dynamic and innovative company environment
- Pro-active customer focus
- Takes responsibility for activities and results
- Commitment to personal and professional growth
- Very good business understanding
In Qt, we work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our products and solutions, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at Qt means challenging yourself to always be better.