The Account Executive is responsible for calling on enterprises in an assigned geographic territory while communicating Qt Company’s development framework advantages, features and benefits.
• Build relationships with C-Level Engineering Management, Engineering Directors, Product Managers and Project Managers within technical development organizations.
• Prospect new sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential clients via phone and email.
• Follow-up on inbound leads from Marketing and the Inside Sales Rep team.
• Develop and deliver world-class sales proposals to prospects.
• Exceed annual sales targets set forth by VP, Sales - Americas.
• Strategize with Regional Director of Sales on target accounts to ensure maximum revenue generation.
• Provide pro-active trusted thought leadership to accounts.
• Maintain and keep abreast of industry trends, products and services, and the competitive posture of the Qt Company.
• Submit activity reports and sales forecasts on a weekly basis.
• Demonstrate the ability to build rapport with existing and prospective clients
• Excellent oral, written, interpersonal, organizational and collaboration skills
• Ability to quickly adopt sales related technologies
• Must be able to work in a fast paced and changing environment
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office products
• Sales Training and SalesForce.com experience
• Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
• 3-5 years technology sales experience
• Proven track record of achieving and exceeding measurable goals