In Qt, we work hard but not too seriously. We have a cool product, but it’s our people that makes us exceptional.
The Qt Company’s engineers work on the Qt framework, which enables our customers to create applications that run smoothly on many different platforms. You will be the link between developers and end users. In this role you will be making both colleagues and customers happy.
Skills we expect from you:
- Comfortable to communicate in English
- Git version control (or similar modern, distributed version control system)
- Working on Linux &/ macOS bash shell environment
- or convince us that you are the quickest learner
We value following skills:
- Overall knowledge about platforms, architectures and compilers (desktop, mobile, embedded)
- knowledge or experience about CI / CD systems
- Jenkins CI system
- CDN systems like AWS
- Conan packaging system
- Qt Installer Framework or similar framework
- Programming experience (s with scripting languages)
- common protocols: HTTP(s), Rest API
And when working with us, you'll have:
- Flexible hours that support work/life balance
- A family friendly, international, diverse, sociable workplace where learning is valued
- Ergonomic equipment and supportive tools to your home office work
- Nice office space, with small team rooms, free beverages, fruits, and room for fun
- Health insurance, dental care, mobile- and lunch benefit, sport&culture vouchers
- Great colleagues and relaxed working atmosphere
We would like to know more about you. Tell us about your skills, strengths and knowledge, but even more importantly about yourself. What is your passion? What do you love to do? What is the area that you are interested in work with? Our team would be happy to meet you, tell more about the position, and introduce you to our culture. Take a look at our Instagram feed and see who we are and what we do in Qt. Join QtPeople and apply today!