You will work on the world's leading cross-platform C++ framework, where you will contribute to developing solutions that make life easy for application developers on a multitude of platforms, from embedded to desktop and mobile. Since Qt is open source, you will also benefit from working with the global community. This is reflected in our work, we are cooperative, provide great mentoring, growing and learning together in a friendly environment.
In this role you will join the foundation team, right at the heart of Qt. We care about the internals that are the basis for all of Qt. Our responsibilities include the meta object system and reflection, containers, integration with the STL, the network stack, the QML infrastructure and the official Python bindings. You'll focus your work on QML, joining the team of people in charge of developing the language, working directly on the engine, language abstractions, tooling, compilers, and more!
- are curious and creative
- want to write robust, modern C++
- are interested in software design and architecture
- can work independently, managing your tasks and projects
- have a focus on quality - keywords are continuous integration, testing and code reviews
- know your way around in Linux, Windows or macOS
- can contribute to maintaining a large code base
- communicate well, both online and face-to-face
- can work closely with colleagues, both within the company and in the broader Qt community
- are comfortable working with publicly available code and material
- have experience with compiler design?
- have hands on experience working in Embedded Linux environments?
- know a bit of Qt and QML?
- have experience with open source communities and development?
- have an idea what SFINAE, CTAD and ADL in C++ are?
We offer you
- A family friendly, diverse, and sociable workplace
- Flexible hours that focus on work/life balance
- A nice office – 2-4 people offices, no open landscape
- We also have a game room and a decent coffee machine
- On the job training
- Great colleagues from all over the world
- A collaborative and inclusive work environment
- 30 vacation days for a full time position
- A public transportation ticket
- Support with relocation
Due to COVID-19
- Most of the people are currently working from home, because we are following state advise regarding public exposure
- We are a "remote first" team – this means that we communicate both online and face-to-face
- We have monthly updates regarding the situation, and we will notify you when we go back to the office
- During the on-site interview, we have a set of regulations to protect each other, and be safe during your visit (if state's regulation allow your visit)
We would like to know more about you. Tell us about your skills, strengths and knowledge, but even more importantly about yourself. What is your passion? What do you love to do? Our team would be happy to meet you, tell more about the position and introduce our dynamic, but relaxed working style.