We are looking for
The Qt Company is hiring a Marketing Manager to join our rapidly growing global Qt marketing team in Boston, MA.
In this role, you will be responsible for driving the regional marketing strategy, budget and execution for the Americas market. You will work with a multi-functional team (other marketing functions, sales, product management & customer success) across a multitude of different projects including high-profile events, marketing campaigns, syndicating thought-leadership content, ABM programs to local markets and much more.
We are looking for a dynamic, highly commercial and enthusiastic individual interested in joining an international marketing team. You must be able to work and deliver results in a fast-paced environment. This exciting opportunity offers exposure to all marketing disciplines and suits someone who is able to work independently. If you feel you can bring these qualities and a ‘can do’ attitude to our team, we’d love to hear from you.
- Act as the marketing lead for the Americas region; monitoring the market, coming up with growth opportunities, pro-actively adjusting the marketing strategy to needs of the local market
- Build the Americas marketing budget and marketing plan in collaboration with global marketing and sales stakeholders
- Work with key marketing stakeholders to drive Qt brand awareness in your dedicated region
- Execution of outbound marketing campaigns and lead generation working with regional media partner, sales and product marketing team
- Build marketing-to-sales campaigns (including landing pages, emails, automation) using HubSpot and other marketing automation tools
- Overseeing and driving the Qt event strategy (virtual events, speaking opportunities, seminars, tradeshows, conferences, webinars) from planning to execution; including budgeting, scheduling, logistics, content development, creative themes, promotion, post-event activities and success measurement
- Build Account Based Marketing programs together with sales
- Coordinate and develop customer retention and onboarding programs together with Customer Success Team
- Reporting and monitoring as instructued
- Line management of Marketing Coordinator
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Marketing Communications or related field
- Over 5 years of relevant marketing experience with good knowledge of inbound and outbound marketing, event marketing, processes and tactics
- Significant experience from B2B and technology environments is preferred
- Results oriented; able to establish clear expectations, objectives and priorities, set aggressive, but achievable goals, and track progress
- Business minded with ability to understand the dimensions of the business and company market strategy, activities, performance and direction
- Previous experience using marketing automation tools/CRM (HubSpot, Salesforce) or other modern marketing automation tools is preferred
- Strong team player with an ability to work in diverse teams while being able to work independently
- People management experience is preferred
WHAT WE OFFER:
- We offer a dynamic, highly international workplace in fast growing company working with talented and skilled people from all around the world
- We embrace openness, learning, encouragement and fun
- A competitive compensation model
- Flexible hours, with a focus on work-life balance
- Excellent benefit package
The role will be based in our offices in Boston, Massachusetts.