We are looking for a Community Manager, whose primary responsibility will be working with the Qt user and contributor community. You will work with multiple different persons from The Qt Company as well as with members of our contributor and the user community.
As a Community Manager we expect You to:
- Encourage use of Qt in various open-source projects
- Help in creation of materials for users and contributors
- Increase visibility of the Qt Project
- Foster a welcoming atmosphere for new contributors
- Make sure existing contributors feel appreciated and acknowledged
- Participate in managing the contribution framework
- Encourage contributions from partners, customers and open-source users
- Look after our community related systems
We are looking for a dynamic, creative, and enthusiastic individual interested in joining our international team and delivering results in a global environment. Preferably you have skills as a software developer and understand the developer mindset. If you feel you have these qualities and a 'can do' attitude, this is a great career opportunity for you.
- like to collaborate with people
- have leadership experience and like taking initiative
- are results-oriented; able to establish clear expectations, objectives, and priorities, set demanding but achievable goals and track progress
- have some hands-on experience in software development
- are a good communicator and communicate fluently in English
- have experience from open-source communities
- have experience with Qt, QML or C++
- have experience in project management
We offer you
- Flexible hours supporting work/life balance
- Health insurance
- Dental care
- Lunch vouchers
- Sport & culture vouchers
- Mobile phone & subscription
- Ergonomic equipment
- Nice office space and flexible remote work opportunities
- Great colleagues from many parts of the world
We would like to know more about you. Tell us about your skills, strengths and knowledge, but even more importantly about yourself. What is your passion? What do you love to do? Our team would be happy to meet you, tell you more about the position and introduce our dynamic, but relaxed working style.
Location: Preferred location is Qt offices in Oulu or Espoo Finland, support for re-location provided.