Our global sales organization (Berlin, Oslo, Silicon Valley, Boston, Shanghai, Tokyo, Seoul) is expanding rapidly, and we are now looking for a Sales Operations Analyst to join our global sales operations team.
In this role, located in Espoo, Finland, you will act as the first line of support for our front-line sales teams, providing guidance in the execution of Qt’s global sales process and policies. Together with other members of the sales operations team, you will also help design and implement development initiatives to support the company’s growth. You will be reporting to the Head of Business Operations.
- Act as the primary point of contact within Sales Operations for front-line sales teams, supporting the sales organization in day-to-day activities on the Salesforce platform
- Perform deal and contract reviews to monitor and ensure compliance with Qt global policies
- Deliver periodic training on sales process and sales tools to the front-line sales teams
- Provide support to sales leadership in sales reporting and ad-hoc business analysis
- Monitor the quality of data in Qt’s sales systems and perform data maintenance on an ongoing basis
- Contribute to Sales Operations’ development work in continuous process and tools improvement
Desired skills and experience:
- 2-3 years of relevant experience from e.g. sales operations, sales support, or business development roles
- Ability to quickly learn business processes and systems, and alternate between the big picture and process details
- Hands-on experience from the Salesforce platform, administrator and configuration skills will be considered as a major advantage
- Master's degree from a relevant field, e.g. business or technology
- Excellent verbal, presentation, and written communication skills in English and Finnish
- Ability to work collaboratively across functions in a multi-cultural environment
- Flexible hours & hybrid working model supporting work/life balance
- Family friendly, international, diverse, sociable workplace
- Wide health insurance, health care + dental care
- Lunch, sport & culture vouchers
- Mobile phone & subscription + ergonomic equipment
Be yourself at Qt
At Qt, we appreciate the individual differences of our employees and aim to promote diversity through all our practices. We provide a workplace that generates equal opportunities regardless of gender, religion, national origin, age, disabilities, and any other factors. We have unique product, but our people make us exceptional. We strongly encourage people from all groups to apply – we welcome you as you are.
We would love to hear from you! Please share your up-to-date CV and a few words of yourself using the form below.